home Photobucket about Photobucket featured Photobucket favorite posts

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

No. 17 Cherry Tree Lane


I had the pleasure of seeing Mary Poppins the musical at the Tampa Performing Arts Center on Sunday with my daughter and mother-in-law!  What a great ending to a fun weekend!  I was blown away by the dancing, singing and sets!  The best part was watching my daughter enjoy one of her favorite movies on stage.  She sang, dance, laughed and smiled the entire 3 hours!

Prior to the show we arrived early and walked around the center that is located on the Hillsboro river.  It was a beautiful day and we had fun hopping from one water feature to another.  Since I had one of my favorite subjects with me I decided to take some pictures for you to enjoy.











I love the chandeliers!





Thanks ChiChi!  It was a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious kind of day!

Go visit Disney to see if Mary Poppins is coming to a town near you.  Disney also has a video about the musical that is fun to watch.  I promise you will not be disappointed!

I am linking up to A Southern Daydreamer's Outdoor Wednesday party! 
Go visit all the beautiful pictures featured!  You will be inspired.

Lacy

1 comment:

All That Glitters said...

That's great you saved that much! Where did you go shopping at? Will that last you a long time? You can email me anytime allthatglitters2009 at yahoo dot com!

I have been using coupons for 2 years now! That is so hard to believe! I usually just got to Publix and get's what is on sale or really cheap and leave. Then I do the rest of my shopping usually at Walmart. I end up spending about $65 a week now and that includes meat, veggies and everything else I may need! Once you build your stockpile up like on toilet paper, paper towels, detergent, tooth paste, shampoo, noodles, rice, frozen veggies, cereal, snacks etc. You will see your bill keep dropping and dropping. Just takes time! We use to spend $125 a week easily and still eat 3 times a week. Oh, I just started going to Aldi for veggies, milk and eggs! Wow! I save mega money there on that stuff! I don't care for the other stuff but you can really save on the veggies!

Sorry for the ramble!