home Photobucket about Photobucket featured Photobucket favorite posts

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Babe Ruth Softball World Series is coming to town!

The Babe Ruth Softball World Series 12U is coming to town!
And my family will be hosting 2 girls from Lodi, Ca.

I will be taking a little break to be able to participate in all the banquets, cook-outs, games, concession stand, extra laundry, etc....  The girls come in late Wednesday night.  I anticipate having the girls for ten days!  The tournament direction is expecting this team to be the ones to go all the way!  This should be alot of fun!

So if you don't here from me in the next week or two, I will be at the ball field cheering on my girls!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that how you will be celebrating your birthday?

KimMalk said...

Hi, I just wanted to see what was going on. How did the girls do?