home Photobucket about Photobucket featured Photobucket favorite posts

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pemberley Collections

On my last tablescape I used a large pussy willow ball as my centerpiece.  To see that tablescape go Here!
This was purchased from Pemberley Collections online.  Pemberley has a blog called Pemberley Style that is to die for.  I found her store via her blog and love to go window shop her store.  The selection of home decor and tableware is great!

The FedEx guy rang my doorbell as I was creating this tablescape. 
I purchased this for a specific space and already had the planter picked out that I would place it in.
Once I laid eyes on it, I knew it had to go in this tablescape.

I have to brag about the quality of this topiary.  I didn't really know what to expect from buying this online.  The color is a fantastic mix of limes, grassy and forest green.  And to top it off, it smelled so good. 
The sweet floral aroma had my nose stuck to the ball from the time it came out of the plastic. 
Fifi the cat even came up for a sniff!








This is just what I have been looking for!
Go visit Amy at Pemberley Collections!  You will not be disappointed!!
Then stop by her blog and become a follower!

I was not compensated for featuring Pemberley Collections.  I was just tickled with my find and wanted to share with all my interior design loving blogging friends!

And why does spell check know to correct fedex, but tablescape is not a word????

1 comment:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh it is just so pretty. I love the colors and the texture is fantastic. It looks wonderful on the pot shelf too. Hugs, Marty