home Photobucket about Photobucket featured Photobucket favorite posts

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Alachua Fall Festival

The sleepy bedroom community of Alachua had their fall festival last Sunday.  Mayberry at it best came out! There was an amazing turn out, great vendors and plenty of entertainment.  Beautiful Main Street is lined with loads of Bradford Pear trees and offers great shade for strolling and browsing the shops.  I had the pleasure of working the during the festival for Prissy Pals
To see my previous post of the shop go here.









We had loads of fun!




Enjoy!

13 comments:

kayellen said...

Looks like a fun shopping extravaganza Lacy!!
Happy Outdoor Wednesday:))

Kay Ellen

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Lacy,
This looks like a great show...love that "S"!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Olive said...

Love the "H" wreath. Thanks bunches for visiting me:)) hugs♥olive

Light and Voices said...

Aren't festivals fun?
Joyce M

The Quintessential Magpie said...

This is such a fun festival! I am crazy about that H wreath. It's so neat.

Happy Outdoor Wednesday from one Floridian to another!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

What a charming little celebration. This is such a lovely time of year to get out and about.

Anonymous said...

its loking mindblowing. i think with this outdoor should be makes more fun to when celibreating festivals.

entertainment centers

Ann said...

I adore small town festivals. I visit each of every one I can. All the orange is beautiful.
Ann

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful and beautiful day!

Linda said...

Great fun! My family and I spent last Saturday at the same kind of festival in the town next to ours...thanks for sharing :0)

Donnie said...

Those were beautiful fun photos. I'm glad I got to see them. Happy Outdoor Wednesday.

Sophie said...

Love festivals!

FOund you on Outdoor Wednesday!