home Photobucket about Photobucket featured Photobucket favorite posts

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's time to party!

"It's not a hangover, It's the Wine Flu!"

That's what a bunch of ladies will be saying after enjoying these wine glasses!

I made these glasses for a upcoming bachelorette party!  If your going to party you should do it with personalized cheetah & hot pink wine glasses.  You will definitely make a statement!




Each glass has lots of polka dots and the initial is double layered vinyl.  
The glasses are finished off with a fun mix of cheetah print and hot pink ribbon.

These were so easy to make.  If you haven't played with printed vinyl yet, you should!
The designs are endless.  Check out Springfed Printing for a great variety!

7 comments:

Lori E said...

This looks to be the beginning of a really fun night. Too cute.

All That Glitters said...

I love those! I finally got me a little cricut. I need to get some of that vinyl!

Christa said...

Wow - those are so adorable! Awesome job!

for the love of a house said...

Those are so cute Lacy! I'm so impressed that you made them.
"Wine Flu"..... love that;)

joan

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Your party glass's so sweet. I know your friends had had a great time.
Im your newest follower on your lovely blog. I hope you can come join my Tablescapes.
XXOO Diane

daniellec said...

These are soo cute! Did you custom order each letter or cut them out yourself? Thanks!

Lisa Montsion said...

Those wine glasses are super cute.

lisa