home Photobucket about Photobucket featured Photobucket favorite posts

Friday, January 6, 2012

Ringling Bros. Presents DRAGONS

I wanted to share with you a project that is very dear to me...
 My step-dad Rick Papineau (Pappy) is the Vice President of Scenic Elements for
FELD Entertainment.  He is the heart and soul behind all of the sets and props for Ringling Brothers & Barnum & Bailey CircusDisney on IceDisney LiveNuclear Cowboyz and Monster Jam.. just to name a few.  He has a cool job and my kids get to enjoy the fruits of his labor each time there is a new show!  Ringling is hatching something BIG this time in the idea of a Dragon.  Not just any dragon, but one that is animated, 25ft long and almost that tall, breathes fire, flies and moves around the show! 




You can click on this video from You Tube to get a glimpse of what the FELD team has been up too!




In the mean time enjoy a few pictures he has taken during the year.
 (Did I mention he is an awesome photographer as well!)












What Pappy does is magical and I love that kids and adults alike are enjoying something he has worked so hard on.  I hope each and everyone of you gets the opportunity to visit one of the shows
 FELD Entertainment offers.  I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Thank you Pappy for all of the cool inspirations!  "The Crusty Nest" really appreciates you as well as the rest of the crusty family!
You are a special man for not only creating some really cool things, but for putting up with Lolo all the time! 
 I promise we will take good care of you later on and not put you up in a crusty home!

1 comment:

jane said...

awww i wanted to see the dragon .. what a tease ! thanks for the video ,it was really interesting to see the background on the MAGIC !!